Sunday, November 8, 2009

The hand that rocks the cradle

Friday my neice Melissa who is visiting from Colorado, came out to visit us. She brought with her the most beautiful, sweet cheeked baby in the world, her daughter El'anoir who we call Ellie. Well I am sure you think I am prejudiced when I tell you how spectacular this baby is, but you are wrong. You really are, because she really is an amazing little girl. She has a facination with pumpkins, and would take the minis and put them in the rocking chair and rock them, it was the cutest thing. Also we have a musical Christmas card that would make her laugh every time she opened it. Oh, and when she was asleep in her Mama's arms, she would occasionally call out "Mommy." How precious is that? I remember the days when I was my childrens world, and all that mattered was being close to them was being close to me...Those were precious times, and I wouldn't trade a minute of them for all the riches in the world. Keep up the great work Melissa. I am so proud of you, and remember that what you are doing matters more than ANYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment