Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Darlenes sweet desert cottage

I have known Darlene for a couple of years now, however it was just this summer that I was able to get to know her and she has since become a very dear friend of mine. Around town she was rumored to be an incredible decorator, and I asked her if she would mind if I came over and took some pictures for my blog. She agreed and was gracious and welcoming. The rumors were true! Her home is all at once charming, darling and delightful. With walls the palest-fairy-wing-green and cranberry-red, and accents of both throughout. She effortlessly mixes antiques with new furnishings, and arranges cherished family heirlooms in a simple yet creative and fresh way. I was absolutly charmed by her beautiful home. Now I need to get her over here to work on my house....

No comments:

Post a Comment