Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I have a group of friends that get together often for celebrations and such. This past Thursday, we celebrated Tamalas birthday. We had a pot luck which is easy on the pocket book, and easy on the host which was me this time. Nothing fancy, just good friends, and good food. What could be better? I kept the decorating simple as well because we were leaving out of town the next day and didn't have much time. I used fall colors and instead of flower vases used some old shortening tins. It turned out lovely. We had a terrific time. Actually the party was still going strong when I left to pick up my daughter from school. I hollered over my shoulder as I left, " Don't forget to lock up!"When I got back everyone was gone and the house was tidied up. What a great bunch of friends I have!

1 comment:

  1. How nice! Sounds like so much fun! :)

    Thanks for your sweet comment at my blog.

    ReplyDelete