Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am getting ready for a womens retreat with my church this weekend, and boy am I looking forward to it! The speaker will be Maureen Schaeffer, from TX. I was able to hear her speak about 5 years ago. She is an awesome lady and I can't wait to be ministered to again through her messages. Needless to say, I will be away from my blog for the weekend. I promise to bring back some beautiful pictures. My photog buddies Isabel Hill of Hill Top photography, and Melina of Rustys Photography and I will be taking pictures of the beautiful surroundings on Saturday during the break. We will be staying at Calvary Chapel Conference Center in Murietta Hot Springs, a theology school. It is gorgeous! The food is amazing, with Chef Lance Roll spoiling us with his gourmet cuisine. Have a great weekend!Till the next post! Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment