Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Now if you know me, you know I am not a princess. As a matter of fact,
I'm more Homemaker than Home wrecker
more Hillbilly than Rockabilly
more Norman Rockwell than Rockafeller and
more 90's than 09.
But the other day I decided to get a pedicure. The place where I go is a Jewelry/ nail salon, and I have to say they give AWESOME pedicures. Not only do they do the regular stuff, but when they are done they do a hot stone massage. It feels so good I can barely talk when they are done. Now imagine my suprise when the lady who was working on me accidentally cut me...I of course said,"Uh, I'm bleeding..." to which she replied, "Don't worry, I clean." And went about her buisness. So I tired to pretend I wasn't the big baby that I actually am. What is wrong with me, that I am so concerned with hurting someones feelings that just CUT me? Good grief! Anyway, when she was done I asked her for the "Bloody-stump"discount, but I think it was lost in translation, because she didn't knock anything off the price. Ah well, my foot is healing nicely now and I must say that my Piggys are beautiful! Will I go back? Of course I will! I wouldn't want to hurt her fellings now, would I?

1 comment: