Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's been a busy couple of weeks since I last posted. I had a great time at the womens retreat with my church. We were pampered heart and soul with the wise Margaret Ashmore speaking and Sherrie Youngward leading us in worship. I was richly blessed by the fellowship and surroundings. I think all mommies should be able to do this. It is so important for us as givers, to be able to be still and recieve every once in a while, free from the daily responsibilities. Not that we aren't grateful for them, but it sure is nice to be taken care of for a little while. What does your daily schedule look like? Are you an at home Mommy, or do you juggle work and home? Are you a sophisticated career woman like my friend Dana, or a farm girl like my friend Heidi?I'd love to hear about you. Leave me a comment and I'll do my best to get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment