Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kris and Lacy were married at the Little Chapel of the west. The chapel does not allow outside photgraphers in to photograph the wedding, so Jeff and I waited outside until the ceremony was finished. From there we went to Caesars Palace to take pictures. We walked down the strip and took pictures along the way. Everywhere we walked people were congratulating the new couple and even cheering and applauding them! It was very sweet. My favorite pictures are in front of the Bellagio where the fountains were going off with classical music playing. Very beautiful and romantic. The mother of the bride is my dear friend Vicki. You will see her pictured with her twin brother Rick. She played a trick on me when she introduced him, saying, "This is Keith." So the whole time I kept saying, "Keith, come over here, Keith, I need you in this picture, Hi Keith how are you doing?"He finally let me in on Vickis joke. But not before I had called him Keith st least a dozen times....good one Vicki! The groom Kris, was so sweet with his new bride. Carefully leading her along the way, catching her everytime her high heels caused her to stumble. It was very endearing. They make a beautiful family. This is a picture of Kris with their dear baby Ryan. We had a great time photographing them. Ihope you enjoy the pictures! Till the next post...Jodi The Barefoot Shutterbug





No comments:

Post a Comment